Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Monday 13 November 2017

Natter night 13th November 2017.

It is either the time of year when nobody works on their trees or it is getting to cold to leave home as it was another quiet night as reguards trees.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

With nothing else to do I removed the wire from this Berberis, which is starting to drop it's leaves and is a nice colour.


Then John G arrived with this nice Chinese juniper to get some idea's on styling.
Now all it needs is quite a lot of wire to be added and the branches put into place.

The selected front view.


The back view.


I also showed John how to clean up the bark, which he got started on.

No comments:

Post a Comment