Message to visitors

Welcome to my blog. My diary of my life in the Bonsai world.





Please click on photos for full size view.

Feel free to leave a comment, good or bad.!







Tuesday 6 February 2018

Noelanders trip.

We had a really good time over the weekend in Belgium, not only at the show, but also being with friends who make your jaws ache.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

About to leave the country.


On the train.


Saturday morning , the car park filled uo very quickly.


No room inside for these trees.


In heaven with the trade stands.








The demo's were well attended.



Just two of the finished trees.



I also met up with these three FB friends.
Ade, Dave and Tony, always good to put faces to names.


I only came home with a few pots and some sundries, but a lot of memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment